- Energy saving in-line centrifugal fans
- Pickled and phosphated steel housing with polyester powder-coated finish, resistant against aggressive atmospheric agents.
- Nominal diameter: 100 mm
- High efficiency ES (brushless) motor coupled to a backward impeller.
- Possibility of connection to remote sensors.
- Zinc-coated steel brackets for wall mounting, supplied as standard.
- A dedicated dip-switch allows to choice:
- o 2 speed product functioning, settable during the installation and adjustable through optional two-speed switch,
- o 1 speed product functioning, adjustable through 0-10V signal potentiometer (supplied as optional).