Want to join our team?
We have a vacancy for a CAD technician; closing date for applications 6 October 2021, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org :
JOB SPECIFICATION – CAD TECHNICIAN
Responsible to: – TECHNICAL MANAGER
This position requires an experienced ventilation CAD technician to prepare technical quotations to meet specifications, including building regulations. Ensuring deadlines and timetables are adhered to. The role demands good relationships with the sales team to ensure the customer requirements are met. Over the phone customer technical support plays a big part in this role.
- Organised and disciplined
- Good communicator
- Professional manner
- Ventilation knowledge (across domestic and commercial)
- Highly competent on word, excel and power point
- Auto CAD experience essential
- Be able to work as part of a team, but use own initiative to work individually
- Technical design for all ventilation schemes
- Preparation of Quotes for all ventilation schemes
- Build and maintain relationship with all ABM’s and AHU staff
- Continual training of all VORTICE staff on new and existing products
- Deliver training courses
- Handling of incoming calls for the technical department
- Customer and staff technical support
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of building regulations and ensure this is communicated to essential parties (internal and external).
- Preparation and delivery of presentations
- Cover for the Technical team where required
- Ad hoc Technical Duties