Want to join our team?
TECHNICAL SUPPORT & DESIGN ASSISTANT
Responsible to: – TECHNICAL MANAGER
This position requires an experienced ventilation technician to provide technical support to customers, contractors and end users. Preparing quotations to meet specifications, including building regulations. Ensuring deadlines and timetables are adhered to. The role demands good relationships with the sales team to ensure the customer requirements are met. Ventilation and Electrical experience are essential for dealing with technical enquires from internal and external customers.
- Organised and disciplined
- Good communicator
- Professional manner
- Ventilation knowledge (across domestic and commercial)
- Highly competent on word, excel and power point
- Auto CAD experience preferable
- Electrical experience beneficial
- Be able to work as part of a team, but use own initiative to work individually
- Handling of incoming calls for the technical department
- Customer and staff technical support
- Technical design for all ventilation schemes
- Preparation of Quotes for all ventilation schemes
- Build and maintain relationship with all external sales staff and air handling unit staff
- Continual training of all VORTICE staff on new and existing products
- Deliver training courses to internal and external attendees
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of building regulations and ensure this is communicated to essential parties (internal and external).
- Preparation and delivery of presentations
- Cover for the Technical team where required
- Ad hoc Technical Duties
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org